|Dr. Rosemary Allen||Provost/Dean of the College|
|Dr. Gretchen Lohman||Associate Dean for Academic Enhancement|
|Jo Anna Fryman||Administrative Assistant|
|Faith Griffith||Assistant Director for Academic Enhancement|
|Anthony Rupard||Associate Dean and Director of Institutional Effectiveness|
Questions about the grading system? Find Answers here.
Faculty News and Announcements
Dr. Homer White's Faculty Forum Presentation can be experienced by those of you who missed it. You can access the podcast at Dr. Steve Hyndman's blog site; then start the accompanying PowerPoint presentation.
The Curry Award for Faculty Excellence will be awarded on Founder's Day. To nominate a colleague for this award, please download the nomination form and return it to the Provost's Office by October 31.
The Rollie Graves Technology Excellence Award is presented to one faculty member and one staff member who demonstrate creativity and productivity in the use of technology. Nominations are due to the Provost's Office by March 15. Please click here for nomination information.
Scholars Developing Scholars: Find out about faculty scholarship and recent accomplishments (click links):
- Volume 6, Issue 1 (Fall 2009)
- Volume 5, Issue 3 (Spring 2009)
- Volume 5, Issue 2 (Winter 2009)
- Volume 5, Issue 1 (October 2008)
- Volume 4, Issue 3 (May 2008)
- Volume 4, Issue 2 (January 2008)
- Volume 4, Issue 1 (October 2007)
- Volume 3, Issue 3 (March 2007)
- Volume 3, Issue 2 (December 2006)
- Volume 3, Issue 1 (October 2006)
- Volume 2, Issue 4 (May 2006)
- Volume 2, Issue 3 (February 2006)
- Volume 2, Issue 2 (December 2005)
- Volume 2, Issue 1 (October 2005)
- Volume 1, Issue 4 (April 2005)
- Volume 1, Issue 3 (February 2005)
- Volume 1, Issue 2 (December 2004)
- Volume 1, Issue 1 (October 2004)
For news about some top students, go to Scholars Developing Scholars Special Edition (April 2005)
An Innovative Community: Take a look at this new publication that highlights ways the Academic Program is working to improve on the basis of assessment.
Academic Programs Forms
**Please see the Policies and Procedures Handbook on the Faculty Meetings page**
Provost's Office/Academic Programs
Second Floor, Giddings Hall