Department of Music Handbook


All changes of applied major or music degree must be approved by the student's advisor and the Music Department Chair.  In cases where performance standards are different, an audition before the involved applied faculty may be necessary.  A form is available from the Registrar's Office which must be signed by the applied professor and the department chair.

Also, please be aware that a change in major/minor will affect the music scholarship funds you currently may receive.  Please read your scholarship agreement form before making a change.

Return to Table of Contents