Department of Music Handbook


Students requesting a change of professor must make application to do so with the Music Department Chair after completing one year (two semesters) of private instruction.  A change can only take place when the desired professor has openings in the studio and it has been ascertained that the change would be beneficial to the student.  After one year of study, professors, in consultation with the Music Department Chair, may direct that a student change applied professors.  

(Change of Applied Professor form is located in the Appendix on the Handbook Table of Contents page.)

Return to Table of Contents