From the GEL [Grrr… Excursion Log]
Band Date: 031811
Tiger Bands “On the Road” Series – KC2011
Good Evening: I hope this finds you well. Trust me, it finds us well. Our day started with the God Squad being led by Miss Hannah [Osborne] who shared a very thought-provoking reading by CS Lewis as well as Scripture. Then some breakfast and down to Municipal Auditorium for a special pre-game rally for our Tigers on the corner of
The Tigers squared off against a tough squad from McKendree and although it was a bit back and forth during the first half, our Team came out the 2nd half and meant business. Final Score GTC = 77, MU = 59. Big Congratulations to Coach Osborne and our Tigers.
We shall now play tomorrow in a prestigious quarter-finals game [The Elite Eight] with a 4:00 PM [CDT] Tip-Off against #2 Concordia. Concordia [
We ended today with a great visit to the “Museums at 18th & Vine” – the
Some Random “GEQ” [aka Grrr… Excursion Questions]
- is it actually true what the FB Quiz said about Miss Stuck’s first name?
- is it true that Naim cannot pass a green telephone without picking it up?
- why did it seem strange to the NAIA management yesterday when we had an eight-foot inflatable named “Ivan” as part of our entourage?
- is the proper pronunciation of
That’s about it for now. By the way, did you happen to see the clip on ESPN2 last evening about yesterday’s game [and with great footage of the Grrr… Band]? Pretty Snappy. Trust me, the Band Scholars are doing great – truly a continuing focal point of excellence and pride for our entire campus community. Thanks & Thanks. Be Well.
Today’s Photos [attached]
- Pre-Game Rally
- Classic 20-Somethings
- Official KC2011 Photo – Museums at 18th & Vine
I Grrr… Therefore I Am
Band is our Business … and Business is Good