Georgetown College continues to grow and expand - there is an ongoing need
for new facilities and buildings. As such, there is generally some degree
of construction projects occurring during the summer months.
Camp Clients, Guests and Campers will always be appraised of
construction zones and areas.
If construction or renovation projects
are taking place - please heed the
01. all construction areas will be well-marked and well-lit
02. all campers are required to stay away from these marked construction
03. campers are advised to be careful and cautious as large, industrial
equipment is being moved on or off campus - and must stay away from this
04. camp coordinators and directors will be informed prior to their
respective sessions of construction which might impact their camp offering
05. campers not following these suggested guidelines will be sent -